The Secure Laptop Locker is a versatile solution designed to securely store
and charge up to 8 laptop computers. The locker storage modules are
interchangeable with Harbor Cart modules, which allows the locker to be
configured to store other valuable equipment. The stationary lockers are
stackable up to 3 units high, and provide ventilation to keep equipment cool.
Features and Benefits:
● A slide-out storage/recharging module with built-in cord management holds up to 8 laptops making laptops easy to retrieve and put back.
● Velcro tie-downs, and cord management drawer located under the laptop storage module help keep wires and cords organized.
● Module has rubber pad to protect laptops.
● Black powder coat finish is standard.
● Double-bolt, keyed, locking front door provides security and easy-access.
● Symmetrical door can be installed to be hinged from the left or right-side.
● Includes one eight-outlet insured power strip with surge-protector and 12' cord standard.
● Cord management grommets throughout unit keeps cords organized and allow easy cord passage.
● Ventilated door and side panels help dissipate heat.
● Side handles assist when positioning or relocation is necessary.
● Lockers are stackable up to three high allowing additional laptop storage to be added as needed.
● Optional work surface provides a finished look and writing surface for single units.
● Guaranteed to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship with a 10-year warranty.
● Overall dimensions: 26-7/8"W x 18-1/8"D x 19-3/4"H.
● Each unit accommodates one storage module.
● The storage module has 8 compartments and accommodates laptops up to 2-1/4"W x 14-3/4"D x 14"H.
● Module extends 14" on full-extension slides having a weight capacity of 100 lbs each.
● Cord/Wire Management drawer is 19-3/4"W x 14-1/4"D x 2"H.
● Lockers are stackable up to 3 units high. For security and stability reasons, lockers must be
fastened together and bolted to either the floor or the wall with the included hardware.
● Metal components consist of 16-gauge and 20-gauge steel.
● Vented side panels and door are made of 16-gauge steel.
● All metal components are finished with a scratch-resistant powder coat epoxy
● Each Secure Laptop Locker is factory-assembled.
● Meets or exceeds all ANSI-BIFMA test standards.
● Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
● Unit weight: 73 lbs.