Oklahoma Sound 800x The Orator Standard 46" Height Lectern
With the 40W built-in amplifier, the Orator 800x Standard Height Lectern is perfect for conference room, auditorium and boardroom presentations up to 2,000 people.
800x Standard Features:
• Full-floor lectern.
• Overall dimensions: 46"H x 22"W x 17"D.
• Spacious reading surface with a standard height of 46".
• The reading area is illuminated by a brass lamp and includes a surface mounted digital clock for timing speeches.
• Four easy roll casters are concealed under an elegant cabinet featuring gold accents.
• The wireless microphone receiver has two channels for use with the included handheld and lapel mics.
• Four 6" high-efficiency speakers are matched to a 40-watt amplifier that projects clean, intelligible sound.
• Includes a wired hand held microphone and a wired clip-on microphone.
• Available in Light Oak, Medium Oak, Walnut, and Mahogany.
• Stain-resistant and scratch-resistant thermafused Melamine on wood construction.
• Minor assembly required.
• Instruction Manual
• LWM-5 Wireless Mic Handheld.
• LWM-6 Wireless Mic Tie-Clip/Lavalier.
• LWM-7 Wireless Mic Headset.
• Power Output: 40 watts.
• Amplifier: Enhanced for 2011 - Built-In full featured amplifier for 111PLS with technoglogically advanced media Aux. 1/8" Input.
• Microphones: 2 condenser type: handheld w/ 9' cable, tie-clip/lavalier w/ 10' cable.
• Speakers: Four 6" full range.
• Inputs: Two mics, one aux line.
• Wireless: Switchable, two frequency receiver.
• Outputs: Line out 1 - extension speaker, line out 2 - tape recorder.
• Controls: Four volume, bass/treble, on/off.
• Fuse: Internally mounted, 2A.
• Power Supply: 117V AC, 12V DC w/ optional battery.
• Recharger: Internally mounted w/ LED indicator.
• Inside Shelf: 21.5"W x 6"D.