Finding a product that fits smaller laptops, or netbooks, is a bit difficult. That is until Datum designed the NetBook Cart specifically for those organizations who need secure storage for their netbook assets. Datum's NetBook Cart closely resembles the LapTop Cart, but is custom-designed for smaller laptops. You can store numerous netbooks and move them around with ease. Keeping the netbooks charged is simple with a single plug to charge up to 30 units.
Security: The reinforced tambour door can accommodate a padlock or combination lock to secure the contents of the cart. The three-point locking rear access panel limits access to electrical components and timer so IT configurations remain secure.
Convenience: Translucent tambour door allows for visual inventory and charging verification of stored laptops. The Tambour door also retracts into the cart, requiring less area footprint to open and close.
Organization: The patent pending Power Management Dividers provide convenient cord management for laptop power cords. The cart also features an external cord wrap for organization of cart power supply cords.
Adaptability:The Power Management Dividers are removable, allowing the inside of the cart to be reconfigured to store and power other equipment, such as projectors, printers, and more.
Safety: Charging 30 laptop computers at one time combined with the power demands of existing laptop battery technology can overload a typical 15 amp circuit. All Datum LapTop Storage Carts are uniquely equipped with a timing device that automatically switches the AC power supply from one power strip to the other so not to overload a circuit.
Compatibility: NetBook Cart accommodates the following models: Acer, Asus, Dell, Emtec, Intel, Fujitsu, Fujitsu Siemens, HP, Lenovo, Raon Digital, Samsung, sylvania, and Toshiba. If you do not see your model, please contact us for more information. We can fit the cart to meet your computer storage needs.
• Charge and secure 26 classroom netbook computers.
• Overall dimensions: 35.88"W x 26.25"D x 37.88"H.
• Compartment dimensions: 2"W x 11.48"D x 11.19"H.
• Locks to protect valuable equipment while not in use.
• The UL-approved power strip makes it easy to charge your netbook computers, and the translucent plastic tambour door lets you check charging status while the cart is closed.
• Use the high pressure laminate top as an additional work surface.
• Choose from 19 base colors and 12 PVC trim colors. Blue, Industrial Red, or Safety Yellow are gloss colors and non-returnable.
• COLORS: Datum offers a wide selections of colors and finishes for your Netbook Cart.
• Roll your storage cart from classroom to classroom on four 5-inch casters (two locking), and steer smoothly with the side-mounted handle.
• Handle adds 4.88" to the overall width of the cart.
• Rear doors keyed alike. (To have them keyed differently, contact customer service at 1-800-368-8181)