Experience Singular Comfort and Support With the Innovative and Ergonomic Spine Align Office Chair.
Balt 34556 Features:
• A genuinely unique seating option, the Spine Align provides human-engineered features not available in any other chair.
• Padded and contoured dual full-floating lumbar panels support each side of the back, removing pressure from the spinal column, and providing unmatched back relief. The floating design means that each lumbar panel moves with you, ensuring complete support no matter how you sit.
• The headrest is curved and adjusts in angle as well as height, allowing you to set it wherever it feels best, supporting the curve of your neck naturally and weightlessly.
• Comfort fit foam of the contoured chair seat supports your body the with ideal combination of firmness and cushioning.
• The upholstery fabric is stain-resistant and durable, with flame-resistant foam padding.
• Spine Align meets the flammability requirements of California Bureau of Home Furnishings Technical Bulletin 117.
• Contoured arms are constructed from wear-resistant polypropylene and provide long lasting support.
• Features BIFMA-approved tilt mechanism, and the adjusts pneumatically from 16" to 20" in height.
• A durable 5-star base includes 2" dual-wheel casters for easy maneuverability.
• Easy to assemble and can be put together in less than 15 minutes.
• Overall dimensions: 44"H x 26"W x 21"D
• Weight: 38 lbs.
• Ships UPS.