Looking for a way to keep your AV equipment safe and easily accessible? Featuring a modern and high-tech aesthetic ideal for the next generation of AV equipment, the Boss, with its smooth stainless steel finish, is an ideal choice. Winner of the 2007 ADEX Platinum Award for Design Excellence!
• The easy to assemble Boss can be put together in less than 15 minutes; simply attach the heavy duty 4" locking swivel casters.
• The top measures 23 1/2"W x 20 1/2"D and features a non-skid pad and security rails to protect expensive equipment.
• Two side shelves (13 3/4"W x 13 1/4"D) hold a laptop, document camera, or other equipment, and fold flush to the Boss when not in use.
• Built-in VGA, USB, AV input / output port allows for multiple equipment connections.
• A four-outlet surge protected electrical assembly is located under the other side shelf.
• The side panels of the Boss are perforated for ventilation, and include grommets for easy cable management.
• The inside of the unit features a retractable projector shelf that measures 30"H x 18 3/4"W x 13 1/4"D and
features a non-skid mat.
• The shelf tilts to position the projector at the right viewing angle.
• Two additional shelves are located below the projector shelf to house your AV and computer equipment.
• The split front doors lock for security, and each feature a storage bin on the inside to store materials, cords, or
any other items.
• The back of the unit features a locking door vented for sound, and two speaker cavities measuring 7 1/2" x 7 1/2". (Speakers not included.)
• The bottom shelf includes a seven-outlet surge-protected electrical assembly with a 25' cord.
Optional Accessories Include:
• Optional flat panel TV mount bracket #66575 easily attaches to the Boss with four bolts and can hold up to a 61" flat panel
weighing up to 200 lbs. Dimensions 26"H x 31"W x 12"D. The bracket is height adjustable up to 26".
• Optional monitor mount arm #66576 is made from 12-gauge steel, and is built for displays weighing 60 to 90 lbs. The arm is
height adjustable up to 18" and also folds out 20 1/2" to provide optimum positioning.
• Optional rack mount #66578 attaches inside the Boss. The mount holds up to eight components, and meets the standard for a 19" rack.